Usb cable for 3036

Lost my usb cable. Is there a type number for it .Can’t seem to find one that will fit the controller

It is a standard A-Male to B-Male USB cable; commonly sold as a “USB Printer Cable”.

If you have trouble locating one, let us know - we may have some spares available as well - just email

Actually found mine. Lol thanks anyway!