Resources needed

Hello, I’m new to the forum and to cnc, recently got a 3018 pro machine with expansion table. Do any of y’all have a good resource for free files for the wood carving program? Or do all those have to be created from scratch. I’ve seen some cool carved wood flags that look like they are waving, I’d like to get some of those files and other cool files but would really like not have to pay for them if possible. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Jerepaint and welcome. With easel pro they have tons of vectors to choose from, and different fonts, which you can arrange and place as you feel like it. As well on the USB your received with your machine is a PDF file that has links to various sources of free material.

1 Like

As Shawn made reference to, In Easel one can use the Pro Design Library by selecting the Apple looking button on the left and searching, however please note that it is not a “smart search” like google, you will have to be particular of spelling and words used. . . For Example you will get different results searching for “leaf circle” vs “wreath” sometimes it’s best to make multiple searches for various wordings to find the perfect result. . .

AND Inventables has a published project repository (note that some projects don’t actually share the easel project and are thus a waste of space over there, Look for the Blue “open with Easel” button) Projects | Inventables

This is one of my published projects and you can see the Blue button on the right: American Flag with Video Tutorial | Inventables

1 Like