Idiot at the wheel

Well, Got the Silverback. Fully assembled. Now to get it to do something. Am I missing something. Got on easel, have tried all my old brain will do. The front of the control box is pretty. But, would like to see it do something.

1 Like

You’ve performed the machine setup as shown in the manual?

If so are you seeing the “carve” button at the top right as blue or green? Blue indicates not connected and green indicates connected.

it shows green and the thing moves in vcare pro but easel just says export. It seemd that the Y2 motor and the Y1 motor are fighting aginst each other. I may have stumbled on that answer. The Y2 motor wire at the connector is hanging out. I tried to cut a sign before I found the broke wire and it was awful. The Y2 was barely moving. It seems to be slowly getting there. I sold my 1000x1000 xcarve to get this one. I am undecided if it was worth it or after I fix that wire it will straighten up and act right. Gee, it sucks to be old, plus I am primary progressive Multiple Sclerorsis. If it wasn’t for bad luck, I wouldn’t have any. Thanks for the response. I will post after I fix the wire and see how it goes. BTW, I’m in Northern, Middle Tennessee.

2 Likes

You know, it’s funny how much better things work when all the wires are touching. Works like a charm in Vcare Pro. I think I made the right choice. Thanks guys. Be seeing you all online.

2 Likes

Glad to hear your up and running!

1 Like

Yeah, I had to shout at mine quite extensively initially…it is now behaving, and produces top quality work.
We go into fairly heavy production as of next week, and I have no doubt I bought the right machine.

2 Likes