Hello from Tennessee, no registration key for the softtware

Got it all setup. Bought the 40w. Bought the software for 60 but can’t fine the registration key. Any Ideas

1 Like

That depends, did you buy through yorahome or lightburn direct?

1 Like

Yorahome, now now need software and key.

1 Like

Email support, support@yorahome.com, and tell them you didn’t get the key. Not sure if it was sent in a seperate email or something that went to your spam folder. If you haven’t emptied that, you should check there first actually.

1 Like

Good evening, Sam - checked, and your LightBurn license info was emailed on the morning of May 20th - so you may want to confirm it didn’t go to spam/junk, as Shawn noted.

If it doesn’t show up, let us know and I can re-send.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello Jim, I have all my emails from Yorahome. I have checked my laptop and my phone. Got everything I need but the license key. Would you mind sending it again. The laser is working fine, the cnc. Well, I am so glad to have sold the X-carve and bought the Silverback. It is so rugged and flawless. I have spent several days making name plates for my neighbors. I started yesterday on using the laser and will use it a lot also. Had been sending my ink pens out to be engraved, now I can do it myself. Many thanks.

1 Like

Email resent; also sent info via the messaging system here in the forum.

1 Like

Thanks guys, got it ang have copies in 2 different places. You guys rock.

1 Like